- Images for reference only
- Lead time of 3 to 4 weeks before shipping
- Proudly assembled in Canada with some of the most high-end components available today, Gaming Zone builds the most reliable and high performance gaming computers you will ever get your hands on.
- Each computer is meticulously assembled and then stress tested for a week to ensure 99.9% uptime and stability throughout the years
- Our lead computer builder and his team have experience working with parts and pieces from all of the industry's leading manufacturers and know exactly what works well together
- Their gaming systems are perfectly paired with our racing simulators as they are built with gaming performance in mind with high frames per second as the ultimate performance metric
- Advanced SimRacing has been using Gaming Zone's computers since the inception of the company. With countless turnkey racing simulators installed in more than 7 countries, we need absolute reliability, longevity and performance.
- Intel® Core™ i5-13600KF Processor
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX™ 4070 SUPER Graphics Card
- ASUS B760 Wi-Fi Motherboard for Intel 13th Generation Processors
- 16GB of DDR4 3600MHz
- NZXT H5 Flow Case
- 1TB M.2 NVMe Hard Drive
- 750W Gold Power Supply Unit
- Windows 10 License included
SHIPPING AND LEAD TIME
- FREE SHIPPING to all of the Continental U.S. and Canada (excluding Yukon, Northwest Territories & Nunavut).
- IMPORT DUTIES COVERED for U.S.-based customers.
- We ship from Montreal in Canada
- Our typical lead time before shipping out orders is 5 to 7 business days. This varies depending on the purchased items and our shipping queue.
- Once the items have shipped, transit time typically takes between 2 and 4 business days
- Please note that all large items, such as our SimRacing Chassis, Monitor Stands and Racing Seats, might not arrive on the same day as other parts of your order. Because of their weight and size, these boxes get sorted differently at our shipping partner's logistics hub.
All Gaming Zone computers feature parts from leading manufacturers such as Gigabyte, ASUS, MSI and more. Individual parts are covered by their respective manufacturer's warranty. Advanced SimRacing offers an additionnal full service warranty for 365 days from the date of purchase : In the event of a major failure that requires our team of technicians to work on the PC and change any major parts (as listed above), our team will send you a return label and cover the return shipping costs. All labor and parts will be covered under this extended warranty. Once the repair as been completed, our team will ship the PC back to the location your choosing within North America.