- The NA2 RYG E6 Button Box from ignitiON Controls is one of the most premium button box available in the SimRacing industry today.
- Handcrafted in Poland with high quality steel and aluminum for unsurpassed quality and finish.
- Much more robust and durable when compared to 3D-printed button boxes.
- Premium quality buttons with a firm and defined feel.
- Extra Large buttons with Red / Yellow / Green Ring LEDs. Precise with good tactile feel.
- Six rotary encoders for precise in-game changes and adjustments.
- Features a 4-way joystick switch with 4 inputs (not an analog joystick).
- 32 inputs in total available on the NA2 RYG E6 Button Box .
- Plug & play and easy to map in each game with no software or special configuration required before usage.
- 6 industry grade CTS rotary encoders (four in the top row with integrated switches)
- 8 Extra Large Ring LED buttons.
- 3 non-momentary (no spring return) Off-ON toggles (one with safety cover) -may require external software for proper operation - SVMapper/ Joy2Key / AutoHotKey...
- 1 small non-momentary (no spring return) toggle -power switch for LEDs
- 1 Large "Engine Start" button with red LED
- 1 four-way joystick switch (4 inputs) -this is not analog joystick!
- 1 blinking LED indicator - paired with the right toggle switch in the middle row
- Powder Coated, All-Metal Enclosure.
- 4 built-in metric M4 threads (centered on the backside) - for VESA (100x100mm) direct hard mounting
- Enclosure dimensions: 154 x 254 x 42 mm
- Connection: USB Type B plug, USB cable included
- ignitiON Controls NA2 RYG E6 Button Box
- USB Type B Cable included
- Compatible with the Button Box Mount from Advanced SimRacing
SHIPPING AND LEAD TIME
- FREE SHIPPING to all of the Continental U.S. and Canada (excluding Yukon, Northwest Territories & Nunavut).
- IMPORT DUTIES COVERED for U.S.-based customers.
- We ship from Montreal in Canada
- Our typical lead time before shipping out orders is 5 to 7 business days. This varies depending on the purchased items and our shipping queue.
- Once the items have shipped, transit time typically takes between 2 and 4 business days
- Please note that all large items, such as our SimRacing Chassis, Monitor Stands and Racing Seats, might not arrive on the same day as other parts of your order. Because of their weight and size, these boxes get sorted differently at our shipping partner's logistics hub.
For any support and warranty inquires, please contact ignitiON Controls at firstname.lastname@example.org