- 16Nm of Pure Direct Drive Torque from an Industrial-Grade Motor: With a huge 16Nm of torque, the R16 provides an impressive torque range to give the kind of accurate immersion that only direct drive wheels can provide. From GT to F1, feel every moment.
Sleek, Modern Design: Inspired by current supercar trends, the R16 sports a robust design and two-tone paint finish.
Sturdy, All-aluminum Body: The R16 is made of aluminum alloy, giving the base a rock-solid feel and weight.
Ultra Low Static Torque: Feel everything through an optimized motor design, offering practically zero torque ripple, notching or cogging. Combined with powerful torque delivery, hard braking, curbs, and drifts are clearer and stronger than ever before.
Superior Temperature Control: The R16 encoder gives exceptional understanding of the wheel position, allowing for accurate, clear communication when racing.
262,144 Points of Resolution: The R21 encoder incorporates ultra high precision wheel position monitoring, allowing for accurate and clear feedback when racing.
Hands-off Protection: This function can effectively avoid the risk of injury and quickly help restore control by detecting that hands are off the wheel. Once activated, it will quickly stop any oscillation and safely center the wheel.
Speed-dependent Force Feedback Dampening: This function will increase the damping FFB effect as the vehicle speed increases and reduces the dampening as the vehicle speed decreases to accurately mimic a real race car, resulting in greater high-speed stability and low-speed maneuverability.
Quad Core Architecture: Under all conditions the R16's quad core CPU gives racers maximum precision for the ultimate sim racing experience.
MOZA Pit House Control Software: MOZA Pit House Control Suite allows for maximum customization of your racing experience. See the status of each device, set maximum turn angle, force feedback, pedal travel, LED indicators, and much more. With presets and easy to understand settings, beginners can enjoy a plug and play experience catered for many popular racing titles.
Force Feedback Equalizer: MOZA’s FFB equalizer allows full customization and fine-tuning of the FFB effects spectrum for a perfect setup in any conditions.
One-click Launching: Save your game configuration in the MOZA Pit House launcher to quickly launch into a game from within the Pit House.
- APP Cloud Control: Enjoy on-the-fly changes using the MOZA app! Force feedback, pedal settings, and more can all be changed in real-time. One-click importing allows easy hassle free setup transfers to new devices.
- Platform: PC
- Driving type: Direct Drive
- Communication Method: Wireless
- Max Steering Angle: Limitless
- Housing Material: Aviation Grade Aluminum Alloy
- Color: Black
- Peak Power: 480W
- Input voltage: 110V~220V AC —>36V DC
- USB Refresh Rate: 1000Hz
- V-shaped Struts: Supported
- Encoder Resolution: 262144ppr (18-bits)
- Indicator: YES
- App Functions: Supported
- Quick Release: Supported
- Connection Ports: Power, DC Input, E-stop, USB (Pogo pins for RM dash )
- Accessories: User manual, Warranty card, Power supply, USB cable, Toolkit
- Mounting Method: Bottom mount
- Side Mount Option: With optional side mount bracket
- Desk Clamp: Optional
- Emergency Stop Switch: Optional
- Online Firmware Upgrade: Applicable
- Firmware Update: Applicable
- Dimension (L x W x H)（mm) : 327*170*130
- Weight: 8.9kg
MOZA Racing warranty covers all defects in materials and workmanship for all products sold by http://www.mozaracing.com. Only original, unaltered, and unmodified materials and workmanship are covered by this policy. This warranty does not cover damage caused by improper deployment, misuse, accidents, neglect, or the natural breakdown of materials over time. Products should be returned to us for evaluation. Items with defects in materials and workmanship will be repaired, exchanged, or refunded. For more information about repair, exchange, and returns, please visit our website’s after-service policy.