- With its vibrant 4.3in LCD display and 16 integrated RGB LEDs, the DDU provides an intelligent interface to your motorsport simulator.
- Using 16 full RGB LEDs, all individually adjustable in function, colour, and brightness, you can create your perfect data display. The DDU works with powerful software suites such as Z1 Dashboard, SimHub and JRT (Joel Real Timing).
- The DDU has been designed to work hand-in-hand with our LM-Pro, GT3 Wireless and GT3 steering wheels and the mounting system is compatible with most motorsport steering wheels on the market. It can be fitted to all major direct drive wheel systems including Simucube, Fanatec Podium, SimSteering and OSW. All mounting hardware is included; installation is quick and easy.
- The DDU connects to your PC via 2 USB inputs, with no HDMI or power adapters necessary.
4.3in TFT LCD Display
16 full RGB LEDs, individually adjustable in function, colour, and brightness
Black anodised CNC aluminium chassis
Genuine carbon fibre rear cover
Ultra-rigid aluminium mounting bracket
Presentation box with EVA foam protection
All mounting hardware included
USB Type B cables included
- Simucube (Sport/Pro/Ultimate)
- Fanatec (Podium/CSW2)
- SimSteering Force Feedback systems
- OSW Force Feedback systems
JRT (Joel Real Timing)
Once you’ve received your DDU, choose your software...
SHIPPING AND LEAD TIME
- FREE SHIPPING to all of the Continental U.S. and Canada (excluding Yukon, Northwest Territories & Nunavut).
- IMPORT DUTIES COVERED for U.S.-based customers.
- We ship from Montreal in Canada
- Our typical lead time before shipping out orders is 5 to 7 business days. This varies depending on the purchased items and our shipping queue.
- Once the items have shipped, transit time typically takes between 2 and 4 business days
- Please note that all large items, such as our SimRacing Chassis, Monitor Stands and Racing Seats, might not arrive on the same day as other parts of your order. Because of their weight and size, these boxes get sorted differently at our shipping partner's logistics hub.
From Precision Sim Engineering:
If you do not feel your product meets your expectations of quality, does not match the description online or you have simply changed your mind, please let us know. We’ll do our best to resolve your issue.
You can return any standard product and get a full refund (excluding shipping charges) or exchange the product for another one. You may return a standard product for up to 30 days from the date you received it. Any product you return must be in the same condition you received it and it must be in the original packaging. Please contact us to arrange this.
In the event of a manufacturing defect please let us know within seven days of receiving your product.
Unfortunately, we are unable to cancel or refund custom-made orders except in the event of a material defect. Accidental damage is not covered by any warranty given.
Precision Sim Engineering does not accept liability for any damage caused by incorrect usage.