- The state of the art 290mm diameter grand prix wheel for the serious sim racer.
- Used by professional racing drivers and sim racers around the world, the GPX wheel is engineered for immersion. With 9 rotary dials and 12 high-quality push buttons, you are in complete control of your set up, lap after lap.
- The GPX features a full-color LCD display and long-lasting polyurethane grips. The dual-clutch paddles feature an adjustable bite point, to sit alongside our magnetic gear shifters and carbon fiber paddles. This Formula One-inspired steering wheel has been designed in house and developed with drivers who know what the real thing feels like.
- Connect to your computer via a USB input, with no HDMI or power adapters necessary.
- 290mm diameter
- Injection moulded polyurethane grips
- 9 rotary dial controls
- 12 high-quality push buttons
- PSE Magnetic gear shifters with carbon fibre paddles
- Dual-clutch paddles with adjustable bite point
- Full-color LCD data display
- Replaceable industrial-grade coiled USB cable
PC or Mac
Any 50.8mm quick release coupling (not included)
Simucube SC2 + SC1
Accuforce (Accuforce quick release not included)
Fanatec Podium and CSW 2.5 via Fanatec Podium Hub (not included)
- Not compatible with consoles
Once you’ve received your LM-X, download your software...
FanaLEDs Software (required to drive the LCD display and LEDs).
SHIPPING AND LEAD TIME
- FREE SHIPPING to all of the Continental U.S. and Canada (excluding Yukon, Northwest Territories & Nunavut).
- IMPORT DUTIES COVERED for U.S.-based customers.
- We ship from Montreal in Canada
- Our typical lead time before shipping out orders is 5 to 7 business days. This varies depending on the purchased items and our shipping queue.
- Once the items have shipped, transit time typically takes between 2 and 4 business days
- Please note that all large items, such as our SimRacing Chassis, Monitor Stands and Racing Seats, might not arrive on the same day as other parts of your order. Because of their weight and size, these boxes get sorted differently at our shipping partner's logistics hub.
From Precision Sim Engineering:
If you do not feel your product meets your expectations of quality, does not match the description online or you have simply changed your mind, please let us know. We’ll do our best to resolve your issue.
You can return any standard product and get a full refund (excluding shipping charges) or exchange the product for another one. You may return a standard product for up to 30 days from the date you received it. Any product you return must be in the same condition you received it and it must be in the original packaging. Please contact us to arrange this.
In the event of a manufacturing defect please let us know within seven days of receiving your product.
Unfortunately, we are unable to cancel or refund custom-made orders except in the event of a material defect. Accidental damage is not covered by any warranty given.
Precision Sim Engineering does not accept liability for any damage caused by incorrect usage.