The Circuit II QRT is a wider version of the Circuit QRT which was designed to provide additional head and neck protection.
Made from aramadic fiber-reinforced fiberglass with all-new QRT Technology, the Circuit II QRT features a wider shell to accommodate a larger driver.
The Circuit II QRT includes integrated head bolsters to protect the head and deep side bolster for maximum lateral containment.
This seat can be used with an FHR (frontal head restraint) device for even greater protection.
The ultra-light shell is then wrapped in an impact-absorbing and fire retardant fabric that helps hold the body.
The Circuit II QRT is FIA approved.
- Advanced Side Brackets & Sliding Seat Rails not included
- Seat width (lower back) : 487mm
- Seat width (shoulder height) : 625mm
- Seat length : 650mm
- Back rest (vertical, from top to bottom) : 950mm
- Weight: 20lbs
- Model Reference # 008011RNR
SHIPPING AND LEAD TIME
- FREE SHIPPING to all of the Continental U.S. and Canada (excluding Yukon, Northwest Territories & Nunavut).
- IMPORT DUTIES COVERED for U.S.-based customers.
- We ship from Montreal in Canada
- Our typical lead time before shipping out orders is 5 to 7 business days. This varies depending on the purchased items and our shipping queue.
- Once the items have shipped, transit time typically takes between 2 and 4 business days
- Please note that all large items, such as our SimRacing Chassis, Monitor Stands and Racing Seats, might not arrive on the same day as other parts of your order. Because of their weight and size, these boxes get sorted differently at our shipping partner's logistics hub.
If the seat you ordered is too tight and doesn't fit properly, we can offer a store credit or a full refund, but you will have to pay return shipping to our workshop in Montreal, Canada. We highly advise that you pay close attention to our specifications and measurements before placing your order.