Derived from real Rally and Competition seats, the CIRCUIT II QRT GAMING is exclusively designed for SIM RACING use, and produced with lightweight fiberglass and QRT technology.
The CIRCUIT II has an integrated DTC system design and non-slip fabric for containing shoulders; seat and cushion are divided into 2 parts.
WARNING: the seat is not FIA approved and cannot be mounted in cars. It can be installed exclusively on cockpits / DRIVE SIMULATORS
- Advanced Side Brackets & Sliding Seat Rails not included
- Seat width (lower back) : 487mm
- Seat width (shoulder height) : 625mm
- Seat length : 650mm
- Back rest (vertical, from top to bottom) : 950mm
- Weight: 20lbs
- Model Reference # 008011RNR
SHIPPING AND LEAD TIME
- FREE SHIPPING to all of the Continental U.S. and Canada (excluding Yukon, Northwest Territories & Nunavut).
- IMPORT DUTIES COVERED for U.S.-based customers.
- We ship from Montreal in Canada
- Our typical lead time before shipping out orders is 5 to 7 business days. This varies depending on the purchased items and our shipping queue.
- Once the items have shipped, transit time typically takes between 2 and 4 business days
- Please note that all large items, such as our SimRacing Chassis, Monitor Stands and Racing Seats, might not arrive on the same day as other parts of your order. Because of their weight and size, these boxes get sorted differently at our shipping partner's logistics hub.
If the seat you ordered is too tight and doesn't fit properly, we can offer a store credit or a full refund, but you will have to pay return shipping to our workshop in Montreal, Canada. We highly advise that you pay close attention to our specifications and measurements before placing your order.