- The EVO L QRT competition seat is all-new to the EVO seat range. The EVO L QRT is designed to fit a large size driver with a maximum waist size of 36 inches. The EVO L QRT unique because it was designed to fit a larger driver but has excellent fitment into smaller cockpits. The EVO QRT series of seats feature the most back angle rake of all Sparco seats for a very comfortable driving position. The EVO L QRT is made with all-new QRT Technology which results in an ultra-light shell. The EVO L QRT is FIA approved.
- EVO L – Large (up to 36” waist)
- WHAT IS QRT?
- Designed and developed at the Sparco OEM Composite Laboratory in Italy, QRT is a patented state-of-the-art technical process, based on aerospace technologies. QRT creates an unparalleled mechanical strength to weight ratio. This innovative production method generates the lightest fiberglass composite seat shells currently on the market; in fact, it guarantees a reduction in total weight of up to 30% compared to traditional production methods. The QRT seats approach the weight of a comparable carbon fiber seat at a lower price point.
- QRT Ultralight fiberglass composite shell
- Excellent fitment into small cockpits 4
- Excellent ergonomics Fire retardant fabric
- Special non-slip fabric
- FIA approved
- Advanced Side Brackets & Sliding Seat Rails not included
- Seat width (lower back) : 435mm
- Seat width (shoulder height) : 580mm
- Seat length : 570mm
- Back rest (vertical, from top to bottom) : 885mm
- Weight: 20lbs
- Model Reference # 008013GNR
SHIPPING AND LEAD TIME
- FREE SHIPPING to all of the Continental U.S. and Canada (excluding Yukon, Northwest Territories & Nunavut).
- IMPORT DUTIES COVERED for U.S.-based customers.
- We ship from Montreal in Canada
- Our typical lead time before shipping out orders is 5 to 7 business days. This varies depending on the purchased items and our shipping queue.
- Once the items have shipped, transit time typically takes between 2 and 4 business days
- Please note that all large items, such as our SimRacing Chassis, Monitor Stands and Racing Seats, might not arrive on the same day as other parts of your order. Because of their weight and size, these boxes get sorted differently at our shipping partner's logistics hub.
If the seat you ordered is too tight and doesn't fit properly, we can offer a store credit or a full refund, but you will have to pay return shipping to our workshop in Montreal, Canada. We highly advise that you pay close attention to our specifications and measurements before placing your order.