- The Sparco GP includes the Advanced Formula Side Brackets so you can mount it to any Advanced SimRacing SimRacing Chassis or other aluminum-based chassis brands.
- The Sparco GP Gaming Seat has been specifically designed by the experts in Sparco's Motorsport seat manufacturing department for the Sim Racing industry.
- The main purpose of this seat is to replicate the seating position of a Formula/Single Seater race car by having an extreme incline built into its main shape, but also making it extremely comfortable to allow Sim Racers to sit in this seat for hours on end without getting any aches or pains.
- It has been extensively tested using the most powerful steering motors and stiffest pedals on the market and experiences no flex in the sturdy fiberglass shell.
- The shell itself is wide enough to comfortably allow most body shapes to sit in it with ease and it has many removable Velcro cushion pads to allow you to customize the fit 100% to your liking.
- The headrest can also be repositioned for users of different height. Available with suitable mounting brackets as an optional extra.
- This is a Non-FIA seat
- Angled position
- Seat width (lower back) : 459mm
- Seat width (shoulder height) : 596mm
- Seat length : 856mm
- Back rest (vertical, from top to bottom) : 728mm
- Bottom bucket space : 288mm
- Box 1 - 40" x 22" x 22"
- 1 x Sparco GP Formula Seat (Advance Side Brackets included, not attached to the seat)
SHIPPING AND LEAD TIME
- FREE SHIPPING to all of the Continental U.S. and Canada (excluding Yukon, Northwest Territories & Nunavut).
- IMPORT DUTIES COVERED for U.S.-based customers.
- We ship from Montreal in Canada
- Our typical lead time before shipping out orders is 5 to 7 business days. This varies depending on the purchased items and our shipping queue.
- Once the items have shipped, transit time typically takes between 2 and 4 business days
- Please note that all large items, such as our SimRacing Chassis, Monitor Stands and Racing Seats, might not arrive on the same day as other parts of your order. Because of their weight and size, these boxes get sorted differently at our shipping partner's logistics hub.
If the seat you ordered is too tight and doesn't fit properly, we can offer a store credit or a full refund, but you will have to pay return shipping to our workshop in Montreal, Canada. We highly advise that you pay close attention to our specifications and measurements before placing your order.