Drawing on our decades of racing history, Sparco has created an extensive line of street car seats that offer the ultimate in comfort and performance. Our ergonomic designs help cradle and protect the driver against even the most demanding lateral forces.
The R100 is Sparco’s latest incarnation of groundbreaking steel-model seats.
It features redesigned bolsters for greater support and new padding configurations for improved comfort.
This seat can be reclined using the double adjuster lever.
Made from a durable fabric.
Available in both vinyl or fabric.
- Advanced Side Brackets & Sliding Seat Rails not included
- Seat width (lower back) : 500mm
- Seat width (shoulder height) : 500mm
- Seat length : 540mm
- Back rest (vertical, from top to bottom) : 930mm
- Weight: 20lbs
- Model Reference # 00961NRNR
SHIPPING AND LEAD TIME
- FREE SHIPPING to all of the Continental U.S. and Canada (excluding Yukon, Northwest Territories & Nunavut).
- IMPORT DUTIES COVERED for U.S.-based customers.
- We ship from Montreal in Canada
- Our typical lead time before shipping out orders is 5 to 7 business days. This varies depending on the purchased items and our shipping queue.
- Once the items have shipped, transit time typically takes between 2 and 4 business days
- Please note that all large items, such as our SimRacing Chassis, Monitor Stands and Racing Seats, might not arrive on the same day as other parts of your order. Because of their weight and size, these boxes get sorted differently at our shipping partner's logistics hub.
If the seat you ordered is too tight and doesn't fit properly, we can offer a store credit or a full refund, but you will have to pay return shipping to our workshop in Montreal, Canada. We highly advise that you pay close attention to our specifications and measurements before placing your order.