- The complete solution for Simmers: control of all cockpit elements.
- Thrustmaster has devoted its 25 years of expertise in flight sim controllers to meet the growing demand from flight simmers in general – and space simmers in particular.
- The T.16000M FCS FLIGHT PACK has been designed for advanced fliers looking for comprehensive, realistic controls as an alternative to using a mouse and keyboard.
- It is composed of the T.16000M FCS (Flight Control System) flight stick, the TWCS (Thrustmaster Weapon Control System) throttle and the TFRP (Thrustmaster Flight Rudder Pedals).
- T.16000M FCS
The T.16000M FCS features 4 independent axes, including twist rudder (controlled by rotating the stick) and progressive throttle, 16 action buttons with “braille”-style physical button identification, one 8-way Point of View (PoV) hat switch and an ergonomic trigger. Its striking orange accents and backlighting bring gamers’ immersion to a whole new level.
- TWCS throttle
- To give simmers complete control; the TWCS throttle includes 14 buttons and one 8-way-PoV hat switch that are added to those of the joystick. In total, this provides gamers with 5 axes, 30 buttons and two 8-way PoVs – plus 3 extra axes via the optional TFRP rudder.
- The Thrustmaster TFRP (T.Flight Rudder Pedals)
- The TFRP features 4 slide rails crafted of industrial-grade anodized aluminum. The rails’ unique design ensures totally smooth sliding motion, working in conjunction with a self-centering rudder axis: the combination of these two elements provides the perfect balance between smoothness and resistance for re-centering.
- H.E.A.R.T HallEffect AccuRate Technology
In order to guarantee exclusive high-precision performance, pitch and roll on the T.16000M FCS flight stick employ H.E.A.R.T HallEffect AccuRate Technology™ (U.S. patent US08471815) for 16-bit resolution (i.e. 16000 x 16000 values) – the same pinpoint accuracy delivered by the extremely high-end HOTAS Warthog joystick, allowing gamers to engage their enemies with surgical precision. The helical spring (0.1” / 2.8 mm in diameter) inside the stick provides firm, linear and smooth tension.
- TWCS Throttle and S.M.A.R.T (Sliding Motion Advanced Rail Track)
- S.M.A.R.T™ (Sliding Motion Advanced Rail Tracks) technology: a unique system of slide rails for perfectly smooth throttle sliding motion and precision. The TWCS throttle’s lower positioning compared to quadrant-based systems provides unrivalled comfort along its entire 3.2 inch/80 mm range of travel, for smooth and accurate control. The tightening screw allows users to adjust the throttle’s friction level to suit their own personal taste.
- TFRP Rudder Pedals and S.M.A.R.T (Sliding Motion Advanced Rail Track)
- Thanks to the very long range of travel on the rudder axis, the result is an extremely precise steering control mechanism for perfectly-proportioned maneuvers. The length of the range of travel, combined with the smoothness of Thrustmaster’s proprietary S.M.A.R.T technology, allows pilots to activate the rudder with just the right amount of intensity – and jolt-free sliding action – for maneuvers that are completely precise.
- Ergonomic design for optimum comfort and precision
- Thanks to its design and ergonomics, the T.16000M FSC FLIGHTPACK provides players with multiple recognizable features, allowing them to become more effective and accurate when in flight. This enhanced access to flight controls proves even more essential when players are fully immersed in the exceptional flight experience delivered by VR-compatible games.
Intuitive and natural: feels just like sitting in the cockpit!
- Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS (Flight Control System) flight stick
- TWCS (Thrustmaster Weapon Control System) throttle
- TFRP (Thrustmaster Flight Rudder Pedals)
- The T.16000M FCS FLIGHT PACK is compatible with PC via USB in Windows 10, 8, 7 and Vista (32-bit and 64-bit).
SHIPPING AND LEAD TIME
- FREE SHIPPING to all of the Continental U.S. and Canada (excluding Yukon, Northwest Territories & Nunavut).
- IMPORT DUTIES COVERED for U.S.-based customers.
- We ship from Montreal in Canada
- Our typical lead time before shipping out orders is 5 to 7 business days. This varies depending on the purchased items and our shipping queue.
- Once the items have shipped, transit time typically takes between 2 and 4 business days
- Please note that all large items, such as our SimRacing Chassis, Monitor Stands and Racing Seats, might not arrive on the same day as other parts of your order. Because of their weight and size, these boxes get sorted differently at our shipping partner's logistics hub.
For any support and warranty inquires, please contact Thrustmaster directly at https://support.thrustmaster.com/