- Thrustmaster has devoted its 25 years of expertise in flight sim controllers to meet the growing demand from flight simmers in general – and space simmers in particular – who have requested a mid-range HOTAS joystick.
- The T.16000M FCS HOTAS has been designed for advanced fliers looking for comprehensive, realistic controls as an alternative to using a mouse and keyboard.
- It is composed of the T.16000M FCS (Flight Control System) flight stick and the TWCS (Thrustmaster Weapon Control System) throttle.
- The T.16000M FCS HOTAS is composed of the T.16000M FCS (Flight Control System) flight stick and the TWCS (Thrustmaster Weapon Control System) throttle. It is compatible with PC via USB in Windows 10, 8, 7 and Vista (32-bit and 64-bit).
- The T.16000M FCS offers you a precision level greater than current systems, which will not decrease over time, thanks to the joystick’s H.E.A.R.T technology (U.S. patent US08471815).
- The throttle’s S.M.A.R.T (Sliding Motion Advanced Rail Tracks) technology delivers a unique system of slide rails for perfectly smooth sliding motion and precision. • The joystick includes 16 action buttons with “braille”-style physical button identification + one 8-way Point of View hat switch. The throttle features 5 (+3) axes, 14 action buttons + one 8-way Point of View hat switch.
- The T.A.R.G.E.T software allows you to load and create specific mapping profiles for each game.
- T.16000M FCS
- In order to guarantee exclusive high-precision performance, pitch and roll on the T.16000M FCS flight stick employ H.E.A.R.T HallEffect AccuRate Technology™ (U.S. patent US08471815) for 16-bit resolution (i.e. 16000 x 16000 values) – the same pinpoint accuracy delivered by the extremely high-end HOTAS Warthog joystick, allowing gamers to engage their enemies with surgical precision. The helical spring (0.1” / 2.8 mm in diameter) inside the stick provides firm, linear and smooth tension.
- The T.16000M FCS features 4 independent axes, including twist rudder (controlled by rotating the stick), 16 action buttons with “braille”-style physical button identification, one 8-way Point of View (PoV) hat switch and an ergonomic trigger. Its striking orange accents and backlighting bring gamers’ immersion to a whole new level.
- TWCS throttle
- TWCS (Thrustmaster Weapon Control System) throttle: use your left hand to increase your combat speed and manage your spaceship or jet fighter. The TWCS throttle’s lower positioning compared to quadrant-based systems provides unrivalled comfort.
- To give simmers complete control, the TWCS throttle includes 14 buttons and one 8-way-PoV hat switch that are added to those of the joystick. In total, this provides gamers with 5 axes, 30 buttons and two 8-way PoVs – plus 3 extra axes via the optional TFRP rudder*. The TWCS throttle features 5 axes and a rear RJ12 connector offering 3 additional axes via the external optional TFRP rudder* from Thrustmaster’s flight product ecosystem. *Sold separately.
- S.M.A.R.T™ (Sliding Motion Advanced Rail Tracks) technology
- A unique system of slide rails for perfectly smooth throttle sliding motion – precise and comfortable, with 3.2 inch/80 mm range of travel for precise maneuvers. The tightening screw allows users to adjust the throttle’s friction level to suit their own personal taste.
- Thrustmaster advanced flying ecosystem
- These products are part of a range of flight simulation peripherals that can be used in conjunction with one another: a complete ecosystem featuring the FCS flight stick, TWCS throttle, TFRP rudder pedals* and MFD* (Multi-Functional Display) cockpit panels. These elements are also compatible with the T.A.R.G.E.T advanced programming software**. * Sold separately. ** Free of charge, available for download from the http://ts.thrustmaster.com website.
- T.A.R.G.E.T advanced programming software** on PC: program up to 256 buttons in the flying ecosystem
- Thrustmaster Advanced pRogramming Graphical EdiTor software: combine with other Thrustmaster devices (so that they are recognized as a single USB device), and load or create specific mapping profiles for each game. Tailor your own profiles to enhance most Thrustmaster flight controllers, and share them with the Thrustmaster community. ** Free of charge, available for download from the http://ts.thrustmaster.com website.
- Ergonomic design for optimum comfort and precision
- Thanks to its design and ergonomics, the T.16000M FSC HOTAS provides players with multiple recognizable features, allowing them to become more effective and accurate when in flight. This enhanced access to flight controls proves even more essential when players are fully immersed in the exceptional flight experience delivered by VR-compatible games. The T.16000M FCS HOTAS is the most natural and intuitive way to sit in a cockpit with one’s hands on the throttle and stick.
- Thrustmaster T.16000M Flight Control System (PC)
- User manual
- Compatible with PC via USB in Windows 10, 8 and 7 (32-bit and 64-bit).
SHIPPING AND LEAD TIME
- FREE SHIPPING to all of the Continental U.S. and Canada (excluding Yukon, Northwest Territories & Nunavut).
- IMPORT DUTIES COVERED for U.S.-based customers.
- We ship from Montreal in Canada
- Our typical lead time before shipping out orders is 5 to 7 business days. This varies depending on the purchased items and our shipping queue.
- Once the items have shipped, transit time typically takes between 2 and 4 business days
- Please note that all large items, such as our SimRacing Chassis, Monitor Stands and Racing Seats, might not arrive on the same day as other parts of your order. Because of their weight and size, these boxes get sorted differently at our shipping partner's logistics hub.
For any support and warranty inquires, please contact Thrustmaster directly at https://support.thrustmaster.com/