- The Thrustmaster T300 Ferrari Integral Racing Wheel Alcantara Edition, featuring official PS4 and PS3 licenses and also compatible with PC, is a powerful combination of the latest available next-gen Force Feedback technologies and the highest-quality materials.
- The immediate visual impact of this new wheel is indisputably the material covering the wheel: genuine Alcantara.
- Alcantara is a ground breaking material with aesthetic, technical and sensory qualities that no other material can match. Manufactured at the same facilities as the Alcantara destined for real Ferraris and hand-stitched around the wheel's large diameter of 11.8 inches, this material positions the wheel firmly in the very high end of the spectrum.
- Add the fact that the wheel is detachable, and that it is the official Ferrari-licensed 8:10 scale replica of the actual 599XX EVO wheel, and it's hard to find enough superlatives to properly describe it. The middle part of the wheel and the 2 large fixed paddle shifters are crafted of brushed metal. Controls include 6 action buttons, a 3-position rotary switch, and a multidirectional D-pad.
- The 599XX EVO replica wheel is attached to a base which incorporates a brushless industrial servomotor and features a friction-free dual-belt mechanism.
- This wheel really stands out for its precision thanks to H.E.A.R.T Hall Effect Accurate Technology featuring a contactless magnet, and an angle of rotation which can be adjusted between 270 and 1080 degrees. It's also compatible with the Thrustmaster racing product ecosystem.
- The included T3PA 3-pedal pedal set features 3 pedals which can be completely adjusted in terms of their spacing with respect to one another, angle of inclination and height, as well as 100% metal construction for its pedal heads and internal structure. What's more, its built-in Conical Rubber Brake Mod (to manage the brake pedal's pressure force with a realistic feel) is sure to meet with the full approval of even the most demanding racers.
- The next-gen force feedback racing simulator for PlayStation4 and PlayStation3 and PC - Complete collection pack! -
- Detachable replica wheel of the Ferrari 599XX EVO - 8:10 scale replica of the wheel of the 599XX EVO, officially licensed by Ferrari; Hand-stitched wrapping crafted of the same Alcantara material imported from Italy as that used on genuine Ferrari wheels
- The wheel's structure is identical to automotive standards, brushed metal central steering plate, weighs less than 2.6 lbs. for super-responsive force feedback; Internal memory and upgradeable firmware (via PC compatibility)
- T3PA 3-pedal pedal set; 100% metal pedals and internal structure; Conical Rubber Brake MOD included (with ultra-progressive resistance at the end of the brake pedal's travel); 3 fully adjustable pedals (spacing, inclination and height)
- Attachment system and built-in screws threads are compatible will all mounts (desks, tables, cockpits, etc.); Thrustmaster ecosystem-ready for optional T3PA PRO pedal set, TH8A shifter and other detachable Thrustmaster wheels
- Includes Ferrari 599XX EVO detachable wheel (11.8 inches and Alcantara), T300 Servo Base and T3PA 3-Pedal Pedal
- Compatible with Advanced SimRacing-brand products and support plates
Compatible on PS4, PS3 & PC with Thrustmaster accessories*:
Detachable wheels*: Ferrari F1 Wheel Add-On*, TM Open Wheel*, Rally Wheel Add-On Sparco R383 Mod*, TM Leather 28 GT Wheel Add-On*, etc.
Racing ecosystem: T3PA-PRO pedal set*, TH8A shifter*, TSS Handbrake Sparco Mod+* and BT LED display* (on PS4 only).
SHIPPING AND LEAD TIME
- FREE SHIPPING to all of the Continental U.S. and Canada (excluding Yukon, Northwest Territories & Nunavut).
- IMPORT DUTIES COVERED for U.S.-based customers.
- We ship from Montreal in Canada
- Our typical lead time before shipping out orders is 5 to 7 business days. This varies depending on the purchased items and our shipping queue.
- Once the items have shipped, transit time typically takes between 2 and 4 business days
- Please note that all large items, such as our SimRacing Chassis, Monitor Stands and Racing Seats, might not arrive on the same day as other parts of your order. Because of their weight and size, these boxes get sorted differently at our shipping partner's logistics hub.
For any support and warranty inquires, please contact Thrustmaster directly at https://support.thrustmaster.com/