Achieve a whole new level of performance and immersion with T818 Ferrari SF1000 Simulator. Powered by Direct Drive technology, T818 has been specially designed for competition. Its angular acceleration has been optimized for smooth, powerful and turbocharged Force Feedback with super-fast response time: you’ll feel every detail.
OPTIMIZED ANGULAR ACCELERATION
- T818’s design has been optimized to really take advantage of the full potential of Direct Drive Force Feedback technology. The custom-designed motor takes into account the weight of Thrustmaster wheel rims, and delivers a constant 10 N⋅m of torque, with no saturation, to offer outstanding angular acceleration. The result: smooth, powerful and turbocharged Force Feedback, allowing you to feel the sensations of real-world racing.
- Effects transmitted by the game are replicated by T818 without any filters, for incredibly detailed and accurate reflection of the game developer’s true intentions. The more information you have at your fingertips, the better you can get to know every aspect of the vehicle that you’re driving — including its limits. But be careful: any mistakes you might make will be even more costly. Nobody ever said that driving 125 mph / 200 km/h was easy.
- FERRARI SF1000 WHEEL RIM
- A 1:1 scale replica of the wheel from the Ferrari SF1000 single-seater race car, this wheel rim features 21 LEDs and a 4.3-inch / 109-mm display with up to 69 items of information in games*. Its 25 buttons (including 7 encoders) let you control your vehicle’s settings. The 100% carbon fiber central faceplate combines rigidity and lightweight design, to help you master your races.
BACKWARD AND FUTURE COMPATIBILITY
- T818 ushers in the new “Quick Release” wheel attachment system, compatible with all existing and future Thrustmaster wheel rims. When you’re competing, each and every gram counts: crafted of aluminum and high-strength plastic, this system ensures solid attachment without adding any unnecessary weight, thereby maintaining T818’s inertia. Thrustmaster pedal sets, and shifter and handbrake add-ons* are also 100% compatible.
COCKPIT AND DESK MOUNTING
- T818 Ferrari SF1000 Simulator includes a Desk Mounting Kit allowing for quick and easy mounting in a cockpit (via standard holes) with depth adjustment, or on a desk or table (from 0.6 inches / 1.5 cm to 1.6 inches / 4.1 cm thick).
OFFICIAL FERRARI PRODUCT
- T818 Ferrari SF1000 Simulator is an officially-licensed Ferrari product, with Rosso Corsa plates and the Scuderia Ferrari logo. You can be proud to be part of the Tifosi.
- 1 x T818
- 1 x Formula Wheel Add-On Ferrari SF1000 Edition
- 1 x Quick Release Adapter kit (adapter, nut, screw)
- 1 x Desk Mounting Kit
- Compatible with Advanced SimRacing-brand products and support plates
Compatible with PC
Compatible with Thrustmaster T-LCM Pedals pedal set (sold separately)
Compatible with Thrustmaster TH8A shifter and TSS Handbrake (sold separately)
SHIPPING AND LEAD TIME
- FREE SHIPPING to all of the Continental U.S. and Canada (excluding Yukon, Northwest Territories & Nunavut).
- IMPORT DUTIES COVERED for U.S.-based customers.
- We ship from Montreal in Canada
- Our typical lead time before shipping out orders is 5 to 7 business days. This varies depending on the purchased items and our shipping queue.
- Once the items have shipped, transit time typically takes between 2 and 4 business days
- Please note that all large items, such as our SimRacing Chassis, Monitor Stands and Racing Seats, might not arrive on the same day as other parts of your order. Because of their weight and size, these boxes get sorted differently at our shipping partner's logistics hub.
For any support and warranty inquires, please contact Thrustmaster directly at https://support.thrustmaster.com/