- Thrustmaster is thrilled to launch a pack including all the accessories of the TCA Airbus Edition range.
- The TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition includes the TCA Officer Pack Airbus Edition and the TCA Quadrant Add-on Airbus Edition, for a complete civil aviation experience — with all the features you need to step into the captain’s role, without any pressure.
- Ergonomic replicas of the Airbus sidestick and throttle quadrant associated with its add-ons, similar to those found in the well-known Airbus A320/A320neo airliners, these Airbus civil aviation accessories include all the features required for piloting any type of civil aircraft — from business jets to transport aircraft, and aerobatic aircraft as well.
- The TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition is composed of products that are iconic on every level: the replica design of each device mirrors the original shapes and colors, with incredibly authentic and lifelike feel on the different components.
- You’ll love using the wide variety of controls inspired by those found on real Airbus airliners: button feel and response times, resistance on the thrust levers, the sounds components make when activated, and even how they feel to the touch. Everything is right there at your fingertips for next-level replica flight sessions.
- The two flight instruments included in the pack also include features allowing users to easily adapt to all other types of flight simulation games. Take a break from your commercial aircraft and head off in your fighter plane or spaceship — with total confidence!
- The TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition incorporates the celebrated proprietary H.E.A.R.T (HallEffect AccuRate Technology) system from Thrustmaster, providing gamers with enhanced realism thanks to the built-in magnetic sensors allowing for up to 14-bit resolution on the sidestick, and up to 16-bit resolution on the throttle quadrant.
- This contactless magnetic sensor technology, with no potentiometers, gives both devices an unlimited lifespan.
- Ergonomic replicas: sidestick and throttle quadrant inspired by the flight controls found on iconic Airbus airliners, officially licensed by Airbus.
- Joystick featuring 4 swappable head button modules, 12 remappable buttons, built-in throttle, plus rudder control by rotating the handle (lockable/unlockable).
- 4 navigational axes, with 31 buttons and controls (detents, switches and even a thrust reverser mechanism) for a multitude of possibilities during takeoff, in flight, upon landing and when on the ground.
- Iconic Airbus controls including trim, landing gear, autobrake, rudder trim and parking brake, for total immersion
- Compatible with the Thrustmaster T.Flight Rudder Pedals (TFRP) and Thrustmaster Pendular Rudder (TPR) rudder systems, as well as with the TM Flying Clamp (all sold separately).
- Plug & Play in Microsoft Flight Simulator
- Compatible with PC (Windows 10)
- INSPIRED BY THE REAL AIRBUS SIDESTICK
- An ergonomic 1:1 scale replica inspired by the iconic Airbus sidestick, the TCA Sidestick Airbus Edition ensures unique handling.
- VERSATILE, MODULAR DESIGN
- You can easily adjust the sidestick’s configuration before each takeoff, to meet your requirements: captain, co-pilot, or with the sidestick in the central position for solo flight.
- BUILT-IN THRUST REVERSER MECHANISM
- The throttle built into the base of the joystick includes a thrust reverser function, a unique feature on airliners. This is a major advantage in terms of helping you master related maneuvers, and ensures that your landings are always perfectly controlled.
- LOCKABLE TWIST RUDDER
- The rudder can be used by rotating the sidestick’s handle, to make flying easier for multitasking pilots. This rudder function built into the sidestick’s handle also includes a locking system, for a more realistic commercial flight experience.
- ICONIC AIRBUS CONTROLS
- The TCA Quadrant Airbus Edition features 8 ergonomic physical action buttons (plus 8 virtual buttons on the thrust levers, for a total of 16), which are replicas of Airbus airliner controls (A320neo type). Feel realistic sensations when using the throttle quadrant’s buttons, detents and other controls — just like a real aircraft captain.
- DUAL THRUST LEVERS
- The TCA Quadrant Airbus Edition features two separate thrust levers, inspired by their real counterparts found on Airbus airliners. For even more realistic use with four-engine aircraft (Airbus A380 type), two throttle quadrants can be linked together (additional throttle quadrant sold separately), giving you access to four thrust levers instead of two!
- UNIVERSAL THRUST REVERSER
- The TCA Quadrant Airbus Edition features two separate thrust levers, inspired by their real counterparts found on Airbus airliners. It includes a built-in thrust reverser mechanism, which is fully functional on airliners, light aircraft and transport aircraft.
- PILOT ANY TYPE OF AIRCRAFT
- Mechanical selectors let you disable the detents and thrust reversers (to switch to linear axis mode), for flexible piloting of any type of aircraft. The stepped mode is inspired by its counterpart found on Airbus airliners, with iconic detents.
- 15 ICONIC FUNCTIONS INSPIRED BY AIRBUS
- The TCA Quadrant Add-On Airbus Edition allows for a super-lifelike and immersive gaming experience with its 15 functions, including realistic buttons and detents specially designed for amazing control of approach and landing sequences.
- SPEED BRAKE AND FLAPS LEVER
- Enhance your drag control with remarkable precision, in order to decrease your flight speed thanks to airbrakes. In order to increase the lift coefficient at low speeds, manage your flaps to avoid the aircraft stalling.
- LANDING GEAR LEVER
- An aircraft’s landing gear is a classic, legendary and indispensable tool for proper control of post-takeoff procedures, as well as when approaching landings. This intuitive control helps you save precious time and allows you to focus on other tasks to be carried out in your checklist.
- PARKING BRAKE FUNCTION
- Parking brakes are used by commercial aircraft when ground crew members are unable to position the chocks. During a storm, or when ground crews are not allowed on the airport ramp, the parking brake built into the TCA Quadrant Add-On Airbus Edition makes it easy for you to take care of your stopping and parking maneuvers.
- Thrustmaster TCA Captains Airbus Edition Flight Stick, Throttle & Add-On (PC)
- User manual, quick start guide, warranty information
- Compatible with PC via USB in Windows 10, 8 and 7 (32-bit and 64-bit).
SHIPPING AND LEAD TIME
- FREE SHIPPING to all of the Continental U.S. and Canada (excluding Yukon, Northwest Territories & Nunavut).
- IMPORT DUTIES COVERED for U.S.-based customers.
- We ship from Montreal in Canada
- Our typical lead time before shipping out orders is 5 to 7 business days. This varies depending on the purchased items and our shipping queue.
- Once the items have shipped, transit time typically takes between 2 and 4 business days
- Please note that all large items, such as our SimRacing Chassis, Monitor Stands and Racing Seats, might not arrive on the same day as other parts of your order. Because of their weight and size, these boxes get sorted differently at our shipping partner's logistics hub.
For any support and warranty inquires, please contact Thrustmaster directly at https://support.thrustmaster.com/