- Thrustmaster proudly presents the TPR: the expert rudder system designed for flight simulation, featuring Thrustmaster’s PENDUL_R technology – a unique, revolutionary mechanism ensuring smooth and fluid movements. In conjunction with the 3D Hall effect magnetic sensors employed by Thrustmaster’s H.E.A.R.T. HallEffect AccuRate Technology, PENDUL_R technology guarantees perfect precision, even for minor adjustments. The TPR includes two highly-precise differential brakes for perfectly-proportioned braking. Its 100% metal structure and H.E.A.R.T. HallEffect AccuRate Technology ensure sturdiness and precision that won’t decrease over time. Compatible on PC in all flight simulation games (military and civil flight, airplanes and helicopters), the TPR is also compatible with Thrustmaster’s T.A.R.G.E.T. (Thrustmaster Advanced pRogramming Graphic EdiTor) programming software, which allows users to load or create specific profiles for each game, and combine the TPR’s axes with those of Thrustmaster HOTAS joysticks for complete ecosystem profiles.
- The TPR features Thrustmaster’s PENDUL_R technology: a unique, suspended mechanism ensuring smooth and fluid movements. T
- he TPR also features Thrustmaster’s H.E.A.R.T. HallEffect AccuRate Technology for ultra-precise, frictionless action that won’t change over time.
- The positions of the TPR’s springs can be adjusted, allowing users to adjust the resistance according to their preferences (two springs are included).
- The pedals can be adjusted into five positions, at angles between 35° and 75°.
- The TPR’s metal base guarantees total stability, even when used without a cockpit. 4 mounting holes (M6 diameter) are incorporated into the base for installation in a cockpit.
- The TPR’s dimensions and weight are realistic (20.9”/53 cm wide, weighing 15.4 lb/7 kg), for optimal immersion.
- PENDUL_R: A revolutionary rudder mechanism
- The TPR features Thrustmaster’s exclusive PENDUL_R technology: a unique, suspended mechanism ensuring smooth and fluid movements. In conjunction with the magnetic sensors, this guarantees perfect precision, even for minor adjustments.
- H.E.A.R.T. HallEffect AccuRate Technology: Unrivaled precision
- In order to guarantee performance with unrivaled precision, the TPR also features H.E.A.R.T. HallEffect AccuRate Technology (U.S. patent US08471815) with 3D Hall effect magnetic sensors, providing 16-bit resolution (16,000 x 16,000 values) on 3 axes: rudder, left differential brake, and right differential brake (65,536 values on each axis, 0.005° of precision). What’s more, the magnets ensure ultra-precise, frictionless action that won’t change over time.
- T.A.R.G.E.T. programming software
- Thrustmaster Advanced pRogramming Graphical EdiTor software: combine the TPR with other Thrustmaster devices so that they’re recognized as a single USB device, and load or create specific profiles for each game. Please visit https://support.thrustmaster.com/tpr to discover T.A.R.G.E.T. profiles for the TPR, and load them in your favorite flight simulation games!
- Adjustable and versatile
- The positions of the TPR’s springs can be adjusted, allowing users to adjust the resistance according to their preferences (two springs are included). The pedals can also be adjusted into five positions, at angles between 35° and 75°. The TPR can be used underneath a desk or in a flight simulation cockpit. It is compatible with all types of flight simulation games: military or civil flight, for solo flight or formation flight.
- Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals
- 2 metal differential brake pedals to be attached by the user
- 2 Allen keys (2.5 mm and 3 mm)
- 2 flat wrenches (8 mm and 14 mm)
- User manual and consumer warranty information.
- Compatible with PC via USB in Windows 10, 8 and 7 (32-bit and 64-bit).
SHIPPING AND LEAD TIME
- FREE SHIPPING to all of the Continental U.S. and Canada (excluding Yukon, Northwest Territories & Nunavut).
- IMPORT DUTIES COVERED for U.S.-based customers.
- We ship from Montreal in Canada
- Our typical lead time before shipping out orders is 5 to 7 business days. This varies depending on the purchased items and our shipping queue.
- Once the items have shipped, transit time typically takes between 2 and 4 business days
- Please note that all large items, such as our SimRacing Chassis, Monitor Stands and Racing Seats, might not arrive on the same day as other parts of your order. Because of their weight and size, these boxes get sorted differently at our shipping partner's logistics hub.
For any support and warranty inquires, please contact Thrustmaster directly at https://support.thrustmaster.com/