- This add-on gives you the ability to mount your VNM Shifter V1 on just about every solid surface you've got in front of you without the need to drill mounting holes.
- Our specially designed C-Clamps will help you mount your VNM Shifter V1 to your desk or whatever flat surface you have got to work with.
- There are 9 mounting holes on the backside of your VNM Shifter V1, allowing multiple different mounting configurations and angles.
- Hammer it however hard you want. The clamp won't budge, your VNM Shifter V1 won't break. Can't say the same to your desk, though. Hammering at your own discretion is advised!
- Made in Vietnam by VNM Simulation
- 2 x Desk Clamps for VNM Shifter V1
SHIPPING AND LEAD TIME
- FREE SHIPPING to all of the Continental U.S. and Canada (excluding Yukon, Northwest Territories & Nunavut).
- IMPORT DUTIES COVERED for U.S.-based customers.
- We ship from Montreal in Canada
- Our typical lead time before shipping out orders is 5 to 7 business days. This varies depending on the purchased items and our shipping queue.
- Once the items have shipped, transit time typically takes between 2 and 4 business days
- Please note that all large items, such as our SimRacing Chassis, Monitor Stands and Racing Seats, might not arrive on the same day as other parts of your order. Because of their weight and size, these boxes get sorted differently at our shipping partner's logistics hub.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for Warranty coverage & information
Warranty coverage limitations:
- Any condition resulting from other than ordinary residential wear or any use for which the product was not intended, such as use in rental, contract trade or commercial use
- Any condition resulting from incorrect or inadequate manipulation, maintenance or care of the product
- Damage resulting from misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents or shipping damage
- Any esthetic damage such as scratches and chipping that might occur during normal residential manipulation, assembly and operation of the product
- Normal and expected wear and tear
- Damages incurred during transportation by our shipping partners or by the customers upon reception of the product
- Dissatisfaction due to buyer's remorse